Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day

Friday afternoon I headed over to the school and enjoying going to the O'Neil's Day Spa & Salon. I had a appointment with Lynlee and she styled my hair, did my make-up and painted my fingernails. The blue and pink eyeshadow I had on matched well with that bright pink lipstick, that would NOT come off.

Lynlee also made a "magazine" for me to read with pictures she had drawn. There were little question about me that she answered, here are a few that made me laugh:

My mom is 89 years old.
My mom's favorite colors are black & purple
My mom likes to cook food
My mom is prettiest when she is at church
For Mother's Day Billy and the girls got me some chocolate covered strawberries that were packaged like a box of roses, they were so cute and tasted great. Well the three I finally got to eat, as soon as I opened the box the girls were freaking out, "can I have one, MOM!!" Lynlee also made me a necklace at school and they each made me a card. Nothing makes me smile like home-made gifts from the kiddos.

No comments: