Sunday, March 7, 2010

Rodeo Houston

The Houston Livestock and Rodeo is in town and we went with our friends the Zollingers. We had a fun time checking out all the animals, booths and PIGGING OUT!! Nothing beats some good ole' carni food. Turkey legs, funnel cakes, cotton candy, and corn on the cob all for the low price next months paycheck!







The girls and their friend Ashlyn got the there faces painted. I'm thinking of starting a booth next year with my new found face painting skills from Lynlee's kinder rodeo, and the fact that they charged $6.oo a person, Cha Ching!!






Seeing all the animals was the highlight for both of them, the petted the sheep, pigs, and some rabbits, it was a really fun time as a family.



1 comment:

Mike & Jen said...

How fun! We totally love going to stuff like that! Is that something I should admit? Just a quick sidenote... I have some cousins in Texas with the last name Zollinger, (but they live in Sugarland, I learned). And out of curiousity (before the Sugarland thing was learned) I looked at their blog from your link and how ironic is it that your friends and my cousins, both Zollingers, did a flat stanley thing for their little boys? Weird.