Sunday, March 28, 2010

Out with the Old

We finally got a our new kitchen table, and it looks awesome, we love it! Next we need to tackle all the painting, the kitchen is going to be a light gold color, and I found this delish fabric that will match pretty good. I made curtains the other day, we are also going to put a beadboard and chair rail in the kitchen. Our old kitchen table is now in the formal dining room, and it is awaiting a much needed makeover, sanding and painting. That room also needs some paint, blue & chocolate brown!! I'm going for a french country look with cream furniture, we'll see how it turns out. Billy has some MAJOR projects coming up in the back yard, 12 yards of concrete so the inside will have to wait a little bit longer.











1 comment:

Todd and Julie said...

I love your new table! I can't wait to get a new one myself but that will have to wait until we outgrow ours. You will have to post some "after" pictures of your dining room. Sounds like it is going to look beautiful.