Saturday, September 4, 2010

Good-bye Summer

I know everyone up North is so sad to say goodbye to summer by not me, I'm so ready for some nice 80 degree weather so we can actually go play outside without dying of heat stroke. Labor Day this past weekend we did have to say goodbye to the pool, that I am sad about, because we still have another month of the heat and humidity left. I love our pool, so kid friendly and just around the corner. Here are some shots of our last visit this summer.
They swim for a 2 minutes and then the "daddy throw me," starts and they never get tired of it.
Lynlee became a pretty good swimmer this year and can swim across the entire pool by herself, Regan is independent with her water muscles on and McKenna was happy to sit in her little water chair. Good Times.









No comments: