Sunday, September 19, 2010

Cute Family


Oh some many years ago when I was in Young Women's we used to sit around gabbing about the "cute families," in the ward. You know the families you say, "their kids are so cute." Well obviously I'm totally bias and think my kids are the cutest, funniest, smartest things every to walk the planet, but the other day a lady at church and I were talking and she told me, my daughter and some of the other girls think your family is the cutest!! Yes, what an awesome full circle moment. In all my vain-ness I want to get some sort of trophy made to put on the mantle, this is a victory.

2 comments:

Travis and Sherise said...

besides my family of course - I totally agree. Your family is the cutest in the ward!

ty.haley.t-dog.p.babyg said...

yes...totally agree! thanks again for the awesome cover...can't wait dude! 4 weeks!