Friday, August 27, 2010

Back to School

Well we survived the first week of school, barely. Lynlee is loving the 1st grade, she loves her teacher, Mrs. Brock and tells me how beautiful she is all the time. She was so excited the first day and really didn't want me to even take her, when did she get this big, but I told her I needed a picture. She had this outfit picked out for weeks.
Over the summer Lynlee was in the summer reading program through the library, she had to read 20 books by herself, she finished her 20 books probably in July, but we just barely remembered to go to the library to get her trophy. She is a really good reader and I can't believe she learned in Kindergarten, when I was in school, Kindergarten was finger-painting and dress-up.

Of course Regan needed her picture taken too, she will be starting a rotating preschool with some other kids in the ward next week, she is so excited, we got her backpack, pencil box, and crayons all ready to go. Regan also starts tap/ballet and Lynlee gymnastics next week, once Girl Scouts starts up again, I think we have something going on every night of the week. CRAZY!!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

They are so cute like their mom and so funny like their mom....ha ha! Sorry Billy. :) All joking aside, they are hams like Billy.