Saturday, February 27, 2010

Kinder Rodeo

The Houston Livestock and Rodeo are heading to town in the couple week so Lynlee's school had a Kinder Rodeo, they lassoed, rode some ponies, had sack races and face painting. Lynlee in her Western wear, can we say "Pinkalicious!"
I was one of the volunteers and they assigned my to face painting, I think I found a new hidden talent, but one of the little boys said his painted hat didn't look like a hat (it really didn't, it looked more like a big blue blob). But Lynlee got a star, and had a great time.





Lynlee little friend Ashlyn, they do everything together!


3 comments:

Castaneda 5 said...

Love it! So cute! Love that Lynlee is turning into a true Texan! I knew we would convert you guys sooner or later! LOL

Todd and Julie said...

Lynlee looks so cute especially in her pink boots! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Kate said...

Lynlee turned out cute! I love her pink hat. I love the picture of Ashlyn and Lynlee with their face painting.