Friday, February 19, 2010

Carseat Canopies




When I had McKenna I made one of these things I saw from someone elses blog, I just made up the pattern and it turned out really cute. Since having her it seems every place I go someone comes up to me and asks "where did you get that cover?" And then someone in Lynlee's dance class asked if I would make one for them, so I've made a few and sold them on e-bay, and they have been doing really well. I've started a blog to showcase all the ones I made so far, I'm still finishing 4 and will post more pics. They work great, and make a great gift, so if you are in need of one keep me in mind!

2 comments:

Todd and Julie said...

I have actually made a handful of these and sold them as well. They are crazy popular in UT so I get so many cute ideas. I have posted a couple on my blog as well.

I absolutely love the "McKenna" one. You are becoming quite a crafty person.

Melissa said...

Love them - they are awesome!