Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fall Flowers

Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner, and down here in Texas its still in the high 70s low 80s and we are in shorts! So we decided to add a little color to the boring landscape they gave up and plant some fall flowers. I love pansy's but have never planted, because it always gets too cold too fast in Utah. Lynlee did most of the work and when my knees and back were both about to break, Billy came to the rescue to finish the last little planter.



This is what I found when I told Lynlee to go get the hose to give the flowers a drink, she was completely soaked and filling her shoe up with water.

1 comment:

Castaneda 5 said...

Oh I think Lynlee needs to come over here and get started on my garden! And she looked so cute in her poodle skirt on 50s day!