Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Bubbles

Driving to a Halloween party, Billy calls me on the phone because he is meeting us there, while talking to him Regan yells "I want talk papa."

I tell Billy Regan wants to talk and hand her the phone, she say's "hi papa."

Me-"It's not papa(Grandpa or Grandma) it's daddy"

Lynlee from the back sit-"mom some people call their dad's papa"

Me-"yes some people do"

Lynlee-"I think we should start calling our dad BUBBLES"

Me (after cracking up laughing for a few minutes) OKAY!!"

I don't know where they come up with some of these things but my kids our so funny, they make my laugh everyday. Lynlee is just full of personality, I love them to death. I just had to write this one down before I forget.

Oh and spread the word, call Billy Bubbles!!

No comments: