Saturday, November 14, 2009

50's Day

I've been running for mom of the year now for awhile, so when a note from school came home on Monday, stating tomorrow, Tuesday was the 50th day of school and all the kids were going to dress in 50's style, what do I do? Well, load up the kiddos and head to JoAnns fabric of course. Luckily I found an old Halloween skirt, I just had to hem a little to fit Lynlee, but we needed a poodle and squence leash to complete the outfit. There were three other moms runnung for mom of the year, buying stuff to make poodle skirts but I beat them all out, while they were waiting to get there fabric cut I grabbed the last poodle patch!!! While having to pull a costume out of nowhere is a huge hassel, Lynlee looked so adorable, and when she came home from school, declaring her teacher, Mrs. O'Neil told her she looked "Precious," makes it all worth it in the end.

No comments: