Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Reactions

So if you haven't heard you must be living under a rock, but we are having another GIRL!! All pink party all the time at our house, and we are excited!! But some family members had some pretty funny reactions:

Billy was out of town for work and couldn't go to the ultrasound, but was excited and said, "I need a bigger gun and way MORE AMMO"

Regan-A enthusiastic "Cool"

And Lynlee, oh this girl really, really want a brother. She came running off the bus and I said "you are going to have another little sister!"
Lynlee-"WHAT, mom I really wanted a brother! (Then totally losing it) I always have to play the prince, Regan always makes me be Eugene, I HATE Eugene!"
Me-"Who is Eugene?!?!"
Lynlee-"From Tangled, Regan always wants to be Rapunzel and makes me be Eugene, gosh mom."
Me-"Oh okay, but are you excited about another baby sister, all we care about is that the baby is heathly."
Lynlee-"Yes mom a healthy baby. I'm excited, can we name her Teresa?"

I really love 7 year old life problems and thoughts.

But we are all totally excited, now for the name, Billy says he still can name a girl William, Lynlee of course wants Teresa and Regan really likes Dema?? Not on the list we just humor her by talking about it.

1 comment:

Sara said...

yo my friend...another girl...sweet. Can you add me to your crafty list email when you do another one of those craft nights? and...I want to know what you made the last time...just cause I like new ideas of crafts to make. I tried to find your email address in my email account..but it wasn't pulling iup...my email is sarahyde8@gmail.com. Have a most fabulous day!