Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Downward Facing Dog



This pregnancy has been pretty normal, well not normal but pretty much the same as my other ones. Except, I am carrying really low, I am 23 almost 24 weeks along and not big at all, I am in most of my same clothes and have just a little baby bump, sorry there will be no picture. But with how great I am looking, my tailbone and lower back have been killing me!! By the end of the night, I am limping and can barely pick up McKenna. I did some research and there must just be a lot of pressure on my tailbone. The recommend exercise, "downward facing dog" yoga pose. Awesome, I tried it last night and I could tell a difference in pressure, UNTIL Regan came in and asked if I was giving pony rides, and her and McKenna started climbing up my legs to get on my back. Guess it will just have to wait until after bedtime!!

3 comments:

Elise said...

I think you need to post a picture of your baby bump and your downward dog!

Todd and Julie said...

That is too funny! Your kids are too cute. The same thing happened with me when I had Justin. My back hurt me so bad and I wasn't that big. It wasn't until about two to three weeks before I had him my tummy popped right out and I had a 9 lb baby! I hope you start feeling better and that baby moves a little for you. When do you find out what you are having? I am hoping for a boy!

Steph said...

Do you know what you are having?