Sunday, May 1, 2011

My Top Ten Mommy Lessons

I can't believe Mother's Day is next Sunday, its one of my favorite days, and not because its a day to pamper your mom, but because it always reminds me how grateful I am to be a mom, it is absolutely one of the greatest blessing in life. So here is my top ten list of mommy life lessons:

1: I've learned that stepping out in the fresh air not only sooths a fussy baby, but is also good for a frazzled mommy

2: Always hold the door open for a mom with a stroller, I've been there it's always nice

3: I've totally become some kind of "Bottom Feeder" finishing off their leftovers from lunch(Someone please help me!!)

4: It does not matter how many years apart in age your children are, because they will still play, fight and love each other just the same.

5: Their childhood is going by way too fast and there is no better day than today to stop, sit down and play Barbie's

6: I've learned its important to be in the pictures rather than just the one taking the picture

7: Its okay to say no to things like calling friends or sleepovers

8: Its okay to say yes to one more cookie, coloring your entire hand with markers, or staying up late to read.

9:With child that is having a bad day, its always better to listen than talk.

10: I've learned that being a mom is one of the most important calling I can ever do in my life.

Happy Mother's Day

1 comment:

Elise said...

I love your lessons, some very good reminders in there. Thanks, Rene!