Friday, May 13, 2011

Mother's Day and Teacher Appreication

Last week being Mother's Day and Teacher Appreciation, we were on craft overload!! I'm Lynlee's homeroom parent and we got here teacher a little something everyday of the week.



A picture frame with a cute little note!

A basket of apples, there were 6 other students that brought apples too.




A little flower pot for the Grandma's from Lynlee, it was a pop-up card so it could be laid flat in an envelop.




My friend Melissa taught me how to make earrings, and I had a ton of beads left over from some watches I made last year. I made our mom's both a scarf and some earrings to match. I loved the fabric and earrings so much I made some for myself, so springy!



Lynlee modeling the scarf, I have been in a scarf making frenzy I love them!! If any of my friends have had a birthday in the last six months, I have made them a scarf.



Te archer Appreciation ideas: here



Mother's day card: here



Scarf pattern: here

1 comment:

Jordan Marie @ hottlt.com said...

you have to teach me how to make those earrings.. totally cute!! <3