Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter Dresses

Grandma came through for us again this year and bought all the girls Easter dresses they all looked cute and springy. Man is it hard to get a picture of three young children and the youngest one only having the desire to run away from you- a lot of picture like this.
And then we have the three year old to contend with that has the attention span of a tiny fish and gets totally distracted by the bow on her dress, at least we got 2 of 3 kids in each picture.


Maybe we'll just stick to single picture for a few years. My cute Lynlee.



Not sure about the pose or the smile but we'll take it!


The only picture I got of McKenna by herself were of her back as she was running away from me. But a cute family picture, hope everyone had a very Happy Easter.


3 comments:

Elise said...

You guys look so great! I can commiserate on the three kid picture fiasco!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Oh my word! Huzzah! You must have been reading my mind...I've started a new series on boys Easter suit which chronicles my feeble attempts to sew a dress from a pattern! I'm excited for this tutorial! This REALLY helps! Yay!