Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend

We started out the weekend with Lynlee having Good Friday off school, so we planned a play date/potluck Easter egg hunt. The girlies had fun playing with all their friends and as always I love getting together with my friends. You gals are the best and help me survive motherhood!


Little Miss McKenna started eating "real food" (I guess) with some rice cereal. Doesn't she look like she's enjoying it.




We dyed Easter eggs Friday night, it was so humid the dye was just running off and they took forever to dry. But turned out cute.






Yet again Billy had to work over the weekend, but the Easter bunny did remember our house and Regan, Lynlee, and McKenna loved their baskets. They got The Princess and the Frog, new PJs, sunglasses, lots of candy. There was a big chocolate bunny in each girls basket that Regan ate while I got McKenna dressed. We spent the rest of Sunday watching General Conference, there were some great uplifting talks, and they always say things I need to hear. Hope everyone had a Happy Easter!



No comments: