Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Festivities











Some pics of dying Easter eggs and the baskets the Easter bunny and Gramdma left the girls. They are so spoiled, Billy asked me when Easter became the second Christmas. But they loved every thing, and coloring eggs was fun, Regan broke three eggs before we wised up and distracted her with some crayons.
We had a lot of fun Easter Sunday, Billy and I had to speak in Sacrament meeting, which was a great blessing because it made us both really remember the reason we celebrate Easter. And how blessed we for the Savior, and his Resurrection. Billy did an amazing job, I was so proud of him. After church we went to dinner at our friends the Gleasons' a had an awesome feast. We were all stuffed. Sorry, I was totally nervous all day about my talk, and forgot to take pics of the girls in their adorable Easter dresses. But it was a great day.

1 comment:

Mike & Jen said...

I'm so glad that someone else's kids got spoiled at Easter! It looks like you guys had fun coloring eggs. We love doing that.