Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sugar & Spice Bows

Introducing my next business venture, Sugar & Spice Bows. With much urging form my hubby, I've started making hand-made hair bows. Well I've been making them for my own kiddos for a while and now I'm selling. I've been selling them on e-bay and been doing really well. I have a link to my new blog here, so go check it out and tell all your friends. I have a ton of stuff in stock and ready to ship, the bows are adorable and very cheap compared to boutique prices. Check back often, as I'm always finding new ribbons and getting more creative. Don't see what your looking for, I can custom do pretty much anything, just let me know what you want.

Blog site: www.bowsbyrene.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Mike & Jen said...

That's awesome that you have started a blog with your bows. They are so cute! I'll be sure to tell my sisters-in-law about this so they can take a look. We have lots of little girls in our family and we are always looking for new bows!