Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween

Another successful Halloween, this year we had a Cowgirl, Supergirl and Dorothy from Wizard of Oz. She made sure I knew from Wizard of Oz and not the Wiggles, "Dorothy the Dinosaur." And Lynlee is the only one I made, Halloween just crept up on me, I was going to make McKenna a bee costume but we had a scary week right before Halloween, my doctor sent me to the hospital with pre-term labor at 28 weeks!! Everything is totally fine and they put me on "light" bed rest (not sure that sentence means anything to a mom of three small kids) but I've had to take it easy, so it was store bought this year!
Such cute girls, and a big thanks to my wonderful neighbors that helped take the girls around!! They are angels and helped carry McKenna when she started to lag, only because her bucket got so full and she was to preoccupied with all the candy and not running to keep up with all the other kids. No picture of her by herself, the were all blurry, she never stops moving.

No comments: