Saturday, October 9, 2010

How far can $20 Go

This morning I went garage saleing with my neighbor, I don't claim to be a pro but I do have some skills, this is all the stuff I scored today:
Bike seat for the baby-$5
Hello Kitty Scooter-$2
DVDs-2 for $1
Pink Cowgirl Boots-$2
Reusable Bag-$1
Fall Tablecloth-$4

Grand Total-$15 there were a few things I wish I had bought but I was pooped by 9:00 so we just decided to head home. One of my favorite things is the prices people put on things, like this house where I bought the cute reusable bag had these really nice Pottery Barn selves for sale $30 each!! Are you crazy, I understand you have lots of money and can shop at Pottery Barn, but I just rolled up in my 1997 Jeep in my PJ's with a wade of one dollar bills, this is a garage sale lady!!

No comments: