Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hotel Bown

Wow, we had a whole week of visitors last week. First Billy's brother Scott came down, Billy had to go to Utah for work and he totally missed his brother. Scott was luckily preoccupied with his new girlfriend, my friend Heather that lives down here. I'm taking full credit for setting them up and if they get married the first born needs to be named Rene. We hardly saw him the entire time he was here and I never even got a picture of the man.

Scott left Wednesday and my Mom and Dad arrived just as Scott was leaving. I miss them so much and the girls were so happy they were here. My parents took the girls shopping for there b-day presents, we spent hours in Toys R Us. We saw Toy Story 3 and I almost cried at the end, it was a great show. Billy finally made it home Thursday and then we went to Brazos Bend State Park. It was awesome, super hot and humid, but awesome!! We saw lot of birds, turtles, and a few alligators, and had a picnic lunch.



The funnest part for the girls was getting water poured on their heads to keep them cool, and remind me to never wear hats I look weird!


This is the nature center and a outline of the largest alligator they have in the preserve, the girls fit perfectly inside, maybe his lunch!!

I love my mom and dad so much and miss them all the time, we had a great visit and I was sad to see them leave, we are hopefully going up to Utah for Christmas this year.

No comments: