Friday, October 30, 2009

New House

This is are brand spankin' new house we love, the Jeep will live right there because we have so much crap that we will only be able to fit one car in the garage, and not everything is bigger in Texas, they have small garages. The rest of the house is pretty bare, we have a huge furniture wish list but moving right before Christmas and having a new baby, we thought the kiddos would rather have presents for them under the tree than a the new dining room table mommy wants! We have a ton a painting to do, the kids rooms are almost done, so far Lynlee's room is Princess pink, Regans is purple and the baby's will be painted sometime soon, green with pink stripes. They all need a few more finishing touches but I will post pics of those soon.



The empty dining room and the stairs going to the second floor, these things are my nemesis everyday as I am Fat!!



Entry way and study, we sold our old desk when we moved here, the computer is on thss ghetto desk we have had forever, so the furniture list has desk on it too. Oh and some rugs!!



I love love love this kitchen, it is huge and there is so much counter space to cook on, the new stove is gas, and I've never cooked on that before. There have been some burnt meals served already but I'm learning.

Breakfast area, this table is actually going in the dining room and I want a new table here, something more "KID FRIENDLY." This table was a pre-kid pruchase and not the best table for homework, there are a lot of Lynlee's name scrathed in it, so we are going to restain it.

Family room right off the kitchen and breackfast area thing, and Billy's pride and joy, the big screen, he wants to put this in the game room and get a smaller TV for here. That is on our five year plan I think, but here is the pretty fireplace I'm sure we will never use in Texas!
Pretty Fancy, I still really miss my house from Idaho, I loved that house so much but we are happy to finally be making some real roots and memories in Texas!!

1 comment:

Todd and Julie said...

What a beautiful house! I just love your kitchen as well. That is one thing I wish was bigger in my house. You will definitely have to post some more pics once you are done with your other rooms!