Monday, June 29, 2009

Another Birthday Girl

June is a busy birthday month, Regan's is the 19th and Lynlee's is the 30th. So Lynlee really wanted her birthday at Chuck E Cheese's, and I really didn't want to have anything at my small bug infested house so off we went for a fun b-day party.








Regan just is so funny, she sat on this little merry-go-round the entire party, other kids kept coming to ride it and put the tokens in and she just sat there. I don't think I every put any money in for her to ride. Way to save us money Regan!
We had a fun time and thanks to all our friends for helping us celebrate. Happy 5th Birthday Lynlee!

1 comment:

Castaneda 5 said...

Happy Birthday, Lynlee again! Looked like a fun time! I'm also really impressed with your baking skills. Regan's cake turned out really cute!