Sunday, December 28, 2008

SANTA CAME!!!

Christmas morning is always so much fun, the girls loved all their present, and after opening everything we realized once again we spoil the girls rotten!!

I guess Santa and his elves did good and got Lynlee exactly what she wanted!!



Regan got this horse from Santa and also a rocking horse from Grandma, where am I suppose to put all this stuff??



For the past month the girls have fought over one baby doll, so Regan got her very own and has been playing with it since she opened it.

She is the cutest little mama!!(Side Note: Nice legs Dad!)


As far as big kid gifts Billy got a GPS and I got the Wii Fit, we are all having a fun time playing that and my hips are killing me from the hula-hoop, that just tells everyone how bad of shape I'm in.


The girls got too many presents to list but here are their favs: Lynlee-Dreamcastle Barbie, Leapster 2 and a box of make-up(stupid Santa) Regan-Baby Doll and Accessories, Rocking Horse and all the candy

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Hey Billy, those are some nice legs. Glad you guys had a good Christmas.
-Joel

Tara said...

sounds like you had a great christmas hows being a texan???