Monday, November 24, 2008

The BIG Move Update

So the house we were going to buy in Texas fell through, and in an effort to be together for Christmas I have had to take a huge leap of faith; and put my trust in Billy to find us a place to rent for a short time, while we look for another house. He has found one and told me, "you will probably hate it." But I guess we will have to buck up and deal with it. He has been down in Texas now for two months and both the girls and I miss so much.

In an effort to keep a positive attitude we have decieded to call the nasty rental our six month "vacation house." Doesn't that sound better?! We will be moving out of our Idaho house Dec. 3 and hopefully all stuff will get to Texas by the 14th. It's really hard moving out of a new house I LOVE to a nasty old house I've never seen. I'm sure everything will be fine, and Billy and I feel like this is the right thing to do. Being together is first, and a nice house comes second.

Sorry I'm such a bad blogger, I feel so unworthy to even have one, I promise to try harder with the updates.

3 comments:

The Goldade's said...

We for sure will keep in touch blogging! You guys are to fun! We'll miss you to but hope the very best for you. I'm always down for another viewing of Twilight if you are? :)

Warth Family said...

Is this really going to happen???!!! I assume Billy comes first, but what about all your friends here in Idaho? I was just starting to believe we were numero uno! Can't wait for Monday night! Lazer tag and a dance dance revolution competion! About your blog, your gonna be super bored missing us in Texas all you'll ever want to do is blog for us!

Jen said...

We wish you the best! We totally understand the moving thing... we just did it. We hope everything goes well for you guys!